Thursday, February 1, 2007

Harley Quinn

Character:
My favorite Gotham Girl, Ms. Harleen Quinzel. Ain't she cute?

Construction:
Based on New School Harley recipe from Inanimate Objects. (Many Awesome DCU Customs. Much better than mine.) JLU Hawkgirl body, Harley Head. Transferred boot-tops from Harley figure. I kept Harley's hands as well, filled out the hat tassels and added the neck tassels with Magic Sculpt. Bright clean paint job and she's ready for trouble!
Completed 2006

As you can see, I'm a bit of a fan... Here's my new Harley with her store-bought cousins.





1 comment:

  1. Ms. Harleen Quinzel? That's Dr. Harleen Quinzel to you! She didn't "work" her way through grad school to be Ms.

    Sweet paint though. And I'm an unbiased observer. Yup. Completely unbiased....

    ReplyDelete