Character: Not so much a character as an exercise, but an enjoyable exercise.
This project started when I looked through my custom bait bins, and said: it's a shame, this figure has a decent head above all that hideousness:
And so I decided she should have a Victorian dress fit for a lady.
I used a combination of vinyl and Magic Sculpt to create a dress over the existing framework.
The sleeve cuffs were added later with Kneadatite. An additional feature of the skirt: now the figure can actually stand, unlike before: her bandy legs couldn't support her.
Spray Primer on everything but the head, and then lots of paint.
Last I repainted the lips and the hair, and sealed the whole thing.
Not too bad for an experiment. Completed 2011
This is not the first time I've rescued a Jean Grey.
Also See My 8" Phoenix.